Warning and welcome!

Warning! This is NOT your little sisters blog! If you're looking for the latest review of the Anthropologie catalogue, or a linky party or even an instagram photo you are in the wrong place. What I've got is the popcorn-for-dinner, teenage-daughter-as-a-different-species, homeschooling, hospicing kind of life and that's exactly what I intend to write about. So sit down on a sticky chair, pull up a cup of tea that you've rewarmed in the microwave 3 times and have a laugh at the Further Adventures of Cassie Canuck; homeschool edition.



Friday, February 26, 2010

Diary of a snow day: noon

Well........... things are better than I thought they would be at this point. A great morning snuggle with Little BunnyFooFoo improved my mood. Little Miss Teen is in the best mood she's been in for a few days and that helps. I got the basement cleaned and that helps too.

Field trip was cancelled. If I can't have fun then I guess it makes me feel better that nobody is having fun. No fun for us tonight as game night has been cancelled as well. That leaves me with just our share of the potluck for dinner. Huggyband is going to pick up fried chicken to go with it.

Nap time for the boys, some down time for me. Maybe a little webkinz? Should start Nanimo bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment