Warning and welcome!

Warning! This is NOT your little sisters blog! If you're looking for the latest review of the Anthropologie catalogue, or a linky party or even an instagram photo you are in the wrong place. What I've got is the popcorn-for-dinner, teenage-daughter-as-a-different-species, homeschooling, hospicing kind of life and that's exactly what I intend to write about. So sit down on a sticky chair, pull up a cup of tea that you've rewarmed in the microwave 3 times and have a laugh at the Further Adventures of Cassie Canuck; homeschool edition.



Friday, February 26, 2010

Diary of a snow day: 5:00 PM

Still snowing.

Had a nap with the boys and that helped. Not having to worry about dinner helps as well.

Watched Ellen today. She had an old lady on the phone who said that sometimes going out isn't worth the effort of putting your bra on. I can soooooooo relate. In fact I've decided I'm not going to wear a bra past the age of 65. Some days I'd like to push that number up to 40. My 69 year old mother in law fell shaving her legs in the shower. That made me decide that I'm not going to shave mine past the age of 50.

I'm choosing to do something hard tommorrow. Hard and risky. May be the right thing though. Or else it's going to be an epic fail.................... Trying to gather up the courage to do it. Hope that the weather co-operates. I had to do something similarly hard back at American Thanksgiving and I prayed for a snowstorm that didn't come. Here it is. God answers prayers, just 3 months late!

No comments:

Post a Comment